I recently came across this quote by @jeffseibert: "As the founder/CEO, you have one job: Look at …
Work with me
Get help building a brand that really matters. Refresh your website, improve your product messaging, and increase leads with high-performing blog posts and other SEO-optimized content. I’ll help you get to where you want to be.
A few results I’ve produced…
- Built two tech brands from the ground up, including websites, logos and messaging.
- Created a content strategy to bring in the first 1 million blog views and 100k downloads for a SaaS brand.
- Helped scale a startup from 15 to 100+ people, building new teams, processes and brands.
- Implemented HubSpot for a sales team and built scalable processes that took pressure off the MD.
- Ranked a travel tech brand #1 for “travel trends” keywords.
- Helped a B2B tech brand to reach the top of Google for several high-value keywords in 3 months, boosting overall site traffic and authority.
- Published writing on publications like Silicon Republic and Huff Post and B2B tech brands like Zoho, Constant Contact and Clio.
- Interviewed tech industry leaders (including the inventor of the hashtag) for long-form authoritative content.
What clients say
Yes, I’d recommend working with Lucy! She’s organized, hyper efficient, consistent and knowledable in her craft. She offers great communication with clients and is clear on deliverables, too.
Jon Fauver, Co-Founder & Director of Bus2alps
Thank you for your cooperation on our Summer Magazine, it was a pleasure!
I’d absolutely recommend working with Lucy! She’s smart and works fast, making her an ideal partner. She understood our product quickly and was almost immediately able to provide a wide range of excellent marketing services. Our product is now more visible to a wider range of potential clients.
Kevin Millington, Director of Acorn T-Stats
Your brand occupies a space inside your audience's mind, built of thousands of impressions from …
Looking too much at the competition keeps you behind. Often it’s more useful to look outside your …
It's easy to pay too much attention to things that don't really matter in our businesses. It's easy …
‘The most powerful person in the world is the storyteller.’ —Steve Jobs I'll let you in on one of …
Brands are all about stories. As Yuval Noah Harari tells it in Homo Deus, where Zeus once occupied …